2 | Applied Sciences homework help
Word length: 3,000 words (total)
Presentation:1.5 line spacing, minimum font 11, use subheadings for different sections and PRINT WORD LENGTH at end of work
The aim of the task is to:
Enable students to demonstrate a critical understanding of the main theoretical principles underlying the management and practice of health-related social marketing within a health improvement context.
The proposal should include discussion of:
- What is social marketing for health and why is it considered a useful approach to health-related behaviour change
- The key concepts and principles underpinning social marketing for health and the application to a chosen intervention.
- Appropriate methodologies and planning processes/tools for developing health improvement related social marketing interventions.
- An outline plan for a proposed social marketing intervention.
- The strengths and limitations of using social marketing as an approach within
- The management issues associated with the use of social marketing for
It is expected that discussion of these points will include:
- Critical analysis of the application and management of social marketing techniques and principles in a health improvement context .
- Critical analysis of the systematic process of developing, planning and managing health-related social marketing interventions.
Critical debate of the strengths and limitations and management issues associated with the use of a social marketing approach to tackling key health improvement issues.
- You need to choose a behavior change that will be the focus for your proposed intervention. This should be an intervention that is promoting a behaviour change that is focused on an appropriate topic e.g. smoking/ obesity/ screening , and target audience e.g. women of a certain age/ patients with a particular condition etc. You must decide.
- This is a structured proposal so use sub-headings in your task to aid structure and coherence
- Use a social marketing planning tool to help structure your work
- Draw on the extensive range of social marketing literature
- Apply theoretical frameworks to actual practice – use examples where possible
- Check reference citations and listings (Harvard style please)
- Avoid plagiarism
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!