Assign 1 ct | Psychology homework help
This week, you begin the process of learning how to conduct a literature review, starting with perhaps one of the least accurate sources, the popular news media. By the time a research study is broken down by the media and presented to the general public many of the weaknesses are often left out. You will get a better feel for this issue throughout this course, but for this week, you start with this area of information dissemination.
To prepare for this assignment:
· Review Chapter 2 in your course text, Research Methods for the Behavioral Sciences. Focus on the guidelines for conducting an effective literature search.
· Think about how to search and locate research articles applicable to forensic psychology.
· Select a single topic that exemplifies the application of psychological research in forensic psychology.
· Research this topic and review three news articles you found related to the application of research in forensic psychology.
· Think about any possible flaws in the articles and why you believe they are flaws.
The assignment (2–3 pages):
· Briefly describe three news articles you selected (past or current) on a single topic in forensic psychology that you find most interesting.
· Briefly explain the search terms (keywords) you used.
· Describe any flaws you discovered in the articles.
· Then, explain your reasons for identifying the flaws you discovered.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!