assignment 3b: threats to the global environment counterargument
The members of the United Nations are impressed by your presentation. The information you provided has led to productive debates. There are now questions about prioritizing the issues at hand. Some of the countries are challenging your recommendations and questioning your reasons for not including certain other issues they believe are priorities.
There are four remaining threats in the list of major global issues. Review the topics and reflect on two that you did not use in Assignment 3a. Defend your reasons for considering these topics to be less important than the issues you assessed in Assignment 3a.
Poor health of entire populations
Lack of educational opportunities
Inappropriate uses of technology
- Choose two of these four threats and write one paragraph on each threat stating why each is less a priority to the health of the global environment than the four you assessed in Assignment 3a.
- Support your argument with at least three scholarly sources for each threat chosen (a total of at least 6 sources) that can be used to support your position that these two threats are less a priority than the four threats which you chose to assess in assignment 3a.
- Each counterargument should include:
- An opening statement describing the threat; Three (3) points that offer evidence which supports your position that these threats are less a priority than the four threats that you assessed in Assignment 3a.
- Please cite at least three scholarly sources in your argument.
- For a brief list of resources for this assignment, please see the end of the course guide.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the factors that account for why the growth in the world’s population can negatively affect global society.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!