Business communications w/5 assignment | Management homework help
Chapter 13 Proposals, Business Plans, and Formal Business Reports
Chapter Review Questions
1. Why are formal and informal proposals written? (Objs. 1, 2)
2. Why do government agencies make requests for proposals (RFPs)? (Objs. 1, 2)
3. Why might you use a “hook” in a proposal, and what is an example? (Obj. 1)
4. What should be highlighted in the staffing section of a proposal? (Obj. 1)
5. In what two ways do formal and informal proposals differ? (Obj. 2)
6. Name eight components of typical business plans. (Obj. 3)
7. What should a business plan mission statement include and how long should it be? (Obj. 3)
8. Why are formal reports written in business? Give an original example of a business related formal report. (Obj. 4)
9. What is a letter or memorandum of transmittal, and what should it include? (Obj. 4)
10. How long should a typical executive summary be? (Obj. 4)
11. Describe how to write an executive summary for a formal business report. (Obj. 4)
12. What should be included in the introduction to a formal report? (Obj. 4)
13. What should the writer strive to do in the body of a formal report? (Obj. 5)
14. Why must writers list their sources and identify them in the text? (Obj. 5)
15. In your view, what are six of the most important tips for the writer of a formal report? Explain each of your choices. (Obj. 6)
Note/ Write a short (half page) per question and structured (use the file document MSW to submit your answers), and be sure that the writing text for this assignment meets the APA format requirements and if a source of reference is used to answer the assignment it should be referenced APA as well with the in-text..
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!