Computer forencies | Computer Science homework help
- Read and follow instructions below.
<Important files and folders to install>
- Download image files from
- Download and install Autopsy program from https://www.sleuthkit.org/autopsy/ on your computer
- Download TRID ( http://mark0.net/download/trid_w32.zip ) to your computer.
- You need the TRID package file http://mark0.net/download/triddefs.zip together with TRID.
- Download the attached file named “unnamed.zip”.
- Short answers are not acceptable.
- Screenshots of your findings are must.
- Explain what file signature and file header (refer to https://www.garykessler.net/library/file_sigs.html).
- Explain Data Carving and its techniques.
- Import two dd image files extracted from bz2 files to Autopsy and run ‘Ingest Module’ on ‘PhotoRec Carver.’
- List all carved files from each dd image file.
- Choose a carved file from both dd images that has a same extension and file size. Show the header value indicating file size in Hex.
- Do you think that these 2 files are originally same or not? Why?
4.Using TRID, find each extension of all files extracted from ‘unnamed.zip.’
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!