cybersecurity and risk management | Information Systems homework help
Consider your organization or another organization that has been affected by a cyber-attack. Feel free to research current events on this topic if you do not have personal experience with an organization who has been affected by a cyber-attack. Once you have selected an organization, answer the following questions:
- Provide a brief summary of the organization you have selected.
- What type of cyber-attack occurred?
- How did the organization respond to the attack?
- What were the impacts (or potential impacts) to the business?
- What were the costs associated with the attack? If you do not have actual numbers, what types of costs were likely involved?
- What did the organization do to mitigate the risk of future attacks? Did the organization change its processes or procedures?
- As a business manager, what are some additional recommendations you would make to the organization, from a business perspective, to better defend itself in the future? What steps can the business take to better support the IT (information technology) department’s security efforts? Explain.
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly peer reviewed references supporting your answer.
- Use academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!