Data analytics for health care managers | BRM360 Retail Data Analytics For Decision Making | University of Phoenix
Imagine you are a health care manager for the Krahe Health Care facility. You have emailed your assistant manager, Michelle, the survey data for patient satisfaction, quality of care, and likelihood to recommend. You have asked Michelle to review the data and create a presentation for the staff addressing the impact of the data on the facility. Michelle reviews the data but questions the importance and usefulness of the data to the staff.
Write a 350- to 700-word email reply to Michelle explaining the importance and usefulness of statistics and data analytics. Include the following in your reply.
- Explain the importance and usefulness of the data provided with respect to the health care facility in the scenario.
- Identify the users in this data.
- Explain the impact of the data to the health care facility in the scenario.
- Explain the role of statistics and data analytics in the health care industry.
- Use of new technology
- Financial impact on an organization
- Staffing based on census data
- Use at least 5 of the following terms in your email response. Bold each term in the email.
- Data analytics
- Descriptive statistics
- Inferential statistics
- Primary data
- Secondary data
- Quantitative data
- Qualitative data
- Data quality
- Frequency distributions
- Interquartile range
- Standard deviation
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewe
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!