Engliah assignment and human resources assignment and reading attached
Assignment 2: Modifying Your Writing Style to Suit the Audience
In this module, you learned that the nature of the audience has a significant impact on your choice of words, tone, and even content. Let us now learn how your writing might be different if you were explaining the same idea to different audience.
Using your revision and editing skills, do the following to complete this assignment:
- Choose one of the following topics to explain to your audience:
- Define the Internet.
- Describe appropriate behavior in a theater.
- Discuss the purpose of education.
- Describe what information can be found on YouTube.
- Explain your topic in 3–5 sentences to a group of fourth graders.
- Explain the same topic in 3–5 sentences to your co-workers.
- In 3–5 sentences, list the differences in these two pieces of writing. Make sure to describe all of the assumptions and adjustments you have made.
Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M12_A2.doc.
This week you need to carefully follow the length described for each part of this assignment. I do not want to read less nor more than what is described as the rules so carefully follow them. This means you must be between nine to 15 sentences in TOTAL for this assignment, broken down into three separate paragraphs. I know that you can easily complete this process in the days provided for this weeks work. Post your answer by uploading it or better stated “attaching it” to the correct dropbox area: M12: Assignment 2.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!