History 1302/1301 | History homework help
1) John F. Kennedy’s presidency is seen as lost potential and a modern-day Camelot. Is that a fair assessment, considering his accomplishments, mistakes, and policies, or is JFK’s legacy overblown? Why? Write one parapraph only.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aNgGM-G2gQ&feature=youtu.be / This is the vedio link of my professor. This is helpful.
2) Just write one paragraph only
Step 1: Choose two documents from Chapter 6’s Source Collection (sources 6.5 and 6.6 are ineligible)
1. Identify the authors and audience of each of your documents.
2. In each of your documents, identify what conclusions the author wants you to make. In other words, where is the author persuasive? Are the authors successful in their persuasion? Quote the source directly.ful
3. How do these authors define “undefinable” concepts like “liberty,” “independence,” “freedom?”
3) One paragraph only
Watch the School House Rock Cartoon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMmPWTwTHc&feature=emb_logo
Watch the lecture vedio. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX89ObJ9Nv8&feature=emb_logo
Answer the following questions:
1. How does this cartoon differ from the actual facts you learned in the lecture and reading?
2. How does the cartoon help further the myth of the American Revolution? (The myth being that the revolution was unanimously supported by everyone, fought only for “freedom,” “liberty,” “independence,” etc.)
4) One paragraph only
Step 1: Choose one source: 8.2 Henry Knox, Letter to George Washington (1786) or 8.4 Patrick Henry Speaks Against Ratification of the Constitution, 1788 from source collection.
Step 2: Indicate which source you chose.
Step 3: Answer the following questions:
1. Summarize the source in 3-5 sentences.
2. Was the author for or against the Constitution? (use direct quotes to back up your argument)
## I will give you the login credential for the chapter source collection.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!