Learning strategies for success | Applied Sciences homework help
As she continues her journey at CSU, Claudia has been asked to teach her fellow classmates about various learning strategies related to academic success.
Take all of the information that you have learned from the Unit III Lesson and the reading assignments, and create a PowerPoint presentation that helps Claudia teach the other students about achieving academic success at CSU. Click here to access the PowerPoint template for this assignment.
Your presentation should contain the sections listed below.
- Include an introduction slide.
- Explain how memory relates to learning new information.
- Provide information on reading strategies.
- Discuss some note-taking strategies.
- Discuss the types of learning styles, and state your preference.
- Identify the learning strategies that you will use to secure your academic success at CSU.
- Include a references slide, and list all sources that were used.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation of at least 10 slides. You must include a title slide and a references slide that lists the sources in APA format; however, these slides will not count toward meeting the minimum slide requirement. You must include at least one reference, which can be your textbook.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!