Module 09 discussion | Nursing homework help
Case Study: Roslyn, a six-year-old, is attending public school for the first time. Her parents brought her to the clinic and stated, “she appears to have pain in her legs and won’t participate in playtime.” The parents noticed recently Roslyn appears pale and acts weak. Roslyn is diagnosed with sickle cell anemia. After her parents and siblings undergo genetic testing, it is found that Roslyn is the only family member with the disease.
- What are the priority nursing interventions for Roslyn?
- What anticipatory guidance should the nurse provide Roslyn and her family regarding the diagnosis of sickle cell anemia and her attending school?
- How can the nurse support the child and family?
- What discharge instructions should the nurse provide to Roslyn and her parents?
- What, if any, activity restrictions will Roslyn have after discharge?
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!