Outline of final paper | Law homework help
Review the Final Paper assignment instructions located in Week Five of this course. Next, develop an outline for your Final Paper to include the following:
- A title page in APA format.
- The outline of the plan contains all of the components as identified in CPG101 (Note: CPG 101 – Appendix C) to include: city, town, or state that this plan is written for and the agency/chief official who will approve and sign the plan.
- The purpose of the plan and when it will be implemented.
- An outline of the five annexes (must include a minimum of one from each of these Functional, Support, and hazard specific for your Emergency Operations Plan (Note CPG101 – Chapter 3 – page 34 and Appendix C).
- A reference page in APA format with five scholarly or professional references (Official government websites) in addition to the course texts and documents.
The outline must be three to five pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must use at least five scholarly or professional sources (at least two of must be from the Ashford University Library) other than the textbook to support your claims. Cite your sources in-text and on the reference page. For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center, located within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar, in your online course.
This is the Final paper assignment
Understanding the intricacies and challenges of emergency planning is not possible without actually undertaking the preparation of an emergency plan. During this assignment, students will develop a comprehensive plan for a town or city of their choice using the FEMA Comprehensive Preparedness Guide (CPG) 101 (Links to an external site.). Develop your plan using:
- Real attributes, such as critical infrastructure within the town or city when developing the plan.
- Various special needs populations (i.e., hospitals, schools, retirement facilities, populations requiring special handling.)
- Natural hazards (i.e., hurricane, tornado, flooding, or wild fire) when developing the plan.
The plan for your jurisdiction will contain a basic plan and a minimum of five annexes to include:
- Functional annexes
- Supporting annexes
- Hazard/threat/incident specific annexes
You must use at least eight sources in addition to the course textbook when developing your research and analysis. Some of these are:
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!