Project management final paper | Operations Management homework help
The final paper will consist of two parts. The first part will be an essay addressing the overall course. The second part will be a practical connection assignment. The paper should be more than 4 pages but no more than 5 pages long and cover thoroughly the required content.
– For the first part of the paper discuss how you would draft a project charter for a project you are familiar with in either your own career or in general. This section should discuss briefly what the project charter entails, the elements of a project charter and the process you would implement to complete the drafting of this charter. This section should be about 3 full page long. Use the text and two scholarly journal articles. Other sources may be used as needed.
– The second section should be the practical connection assignment where you will discuss the main elements and concepts of project management you learned throughout the term. At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
– Provide a reflection of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied, or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study. Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
– You should NOT, provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
– More than four but less than 5 pages double spaced with 2 pages dedicated to reflection.
– Use of proper APA formatting and citations. Supporting evidence from outside resources must be properly cited. Utilize text and other sources.
– Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment. If you are not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.
– Review the syllabus for other requirements for formatting.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!