Project proposal and plan (1000 words)
You are required to prepare for this Assessment Item by:
- READING the Subject outline,
- COMPLETING Topic 2 Project Planning
- BUILDING your PLAN up from the Project Title and Abstract in Assessment Task 1
WHAT TO DO:
- Follow the Study Schedule and work with the Topics in Interact as they provide a “scaffold” for your learning in this subject.
- Develop a detailed Capstone Project Proposal and Plan using project management software (as listed in the Study Schedule) and the skills you have acquired from IT Project Management to develop a project plan with a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), milestones and Gantt chart. These tools may help.
- MicrosoftProject Pro (http://office.microsoft.com/en-au/project/);
- Open source tools like GanttProject (http://www.ganttproject.biz/);
- OpenProject (https://www.openproject.org/about).
- ProjectLibre (http://www.projectlibre.org/)
- Begin using the ‘project blog‘ as a tool beyond the weekly progress reportsfor your chosen emerging technology topic:
- The blog helps you to “think by writing” and also store your notes, project files and links in a cloud-based service.
- Consider sharing the site with your peers as a way to tell a story and harness each other’s knowledge.
- The blog is ideally updated each week with 3 or 4 entries for documenting your project notes and as the foundation for editing and writing the Capstone Project Report. An ideal blog entry will have around 50-150 words (150-600 words a week).
Project Plan Sample Format
(subject to change or modified to include systems development projects)
- Title: Emerging Technology and Innovation Topic
- Project Blog ( Web address provided)
- Weekly Progress Reports Plan (In class, Discussion Board or Project Blog entries)
- Problem domain
- Purpose and justification
- Supervisor Approval
- Research Questions
- Conceptual or Theoretical Framework
- Analysis of sources of information (EndNote, APA Referencing Style)
- Research method(s)
- Data collection or systems design methods
- Ethical Issues
- Compliance Requirements (Workplace, Industry or Government regulations)
- Project Plan
- Deliverables (Annotated Bibliography, Journal Paper, Report, Seminar)
- Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Risk Analysis
- Gantt chart
- Appendix (if required)
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!