Social network sites | English homework help
Using examples, write an essay (350- 400 words) to support a generalization on social network sites, a generalization such as SNS are structured as personal (or “egocentric”) networks, with the individual at the center of their own community.
1. Formulate a thesis.
2. Ask yourself questions to come up with supporting details for your thesis.
3. Look over the material generated by your questioning and decide what your three main points will be.
4. Decide on the order of your supporting paragraphs. If one of your main points seems stronger than the others, consider making it the final point in the body of the essay.
5. Decide whether to use one extended example or two or three brief examples to support each main point.
6. Prepare a scratch outline for your essay. To find your main points and supporting examples, draw on details generated by your questioning. Consider the following diagram to help you visualize what your essay can look like.
7. Write the first draft of your essay.
8. Revise the essay according to FOUR BASES Checklist for Exemplification on page 248.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!