Strategy formulation | Management homework help
Purpose of Assignment
The Week 4 individual assignment is the second part of a three part strategic management plan for the company selected by the student in Week 3. The purpose of the assignment is for students to establish long-term goals and objectives; indicate, specify and discuss strategies; and investigate, consider and describe specific business strategies including vertical integration and strategic alliances, to achieve competitive advantage in the industry. The student also generates an appropriate organizational chart in alignment with the stated strategies.
Weeks 3, 4, and 5 Individual Assignments are integrated to generate a Strategic Management Plan. This is Part 2 of the three part Strategic Management Plan.
Write a 1,050-word report on the company you selected in Week 3, following up on the Individual Assignment of Week 3 (Environmental Scanning), and address the following:
- Establish Long-term Goals and Objectives
- Strategy Formulation.
- Indicate the markets that the company will pursue.
- Specify the unique value the company will offer in the selected markets.
- Discuss the resources and capabilities that are required.
- Analyze how the company will capture value and sustain competitive advantage over time.
- Business Management Strategy
- Consider Cost and Differentiation Advantages.
- Describe the Corporate Strategy.
- Investigate Vertical Integration.
- Describe Strategic Alliances.
- Detail the Company Competitive Advantage.
- Generate an Organizational Chart of the company you selected.
Cite at least 3 scholarly references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!