Unit 6 db: the symbols of your life
Initial response: Walker, Henry, and Jacobs provide stories that surround symbols that are life-changing for the protagonist. In a well-constructed response that is at least two paragraphs, please answer the following prompt:
- Choose two of the stories and write a comparison of the symbols in the stories:
- What do each of the symbols represent?
- Is the symbolism directly or indirectly conveyed to the reader?
- How do each of the symbols affect the tone/theme of the story?
- Use cited text examples to support your analysis
- Introduce an explanation of a symbol that would be present in your life story. You can attach a picture of your symbol (an example of this might be a baby blanket from your childhood, or a baseball from your first game). Explain how this symbol represents you
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!