Week 11 | Economics homework help
***ANSWER IN 4 to 5 SENTENCES & SEPARATE EACH ANSWER PLEASE***
(DQ) “Inventory and Staffing” Please respond to the following:
· Discuss three (3) inventory factors that you believe could present problems for a business. Next, create a strategy that would help mitigate these challenges.
· Outline a strategic plan for hiring and retaining competent, motivated employees within a business.
(DQ) “Succession Plan and Regulations” Please respond to the following:
· Develop a succession plan or exit strategy for a business. Within your response, be sure to discuss which elements are essential to this succession plan or exit strategy. Provide support for your response.
· Identify three (3) government regulations that you believe a business will need to comply with. Next, discuss the different ways that a business can get more familiar with these regulations.
· (DQ) Using Words Well” Please respond to the following: Your friend posted a message on Instagram that makes extremely rude comments about the president of the United States. In the message, he used profanity and images of animals to get his point and feelings across. In response, thousands of people are making negative comments about his post.
o What is it about his tone that caused people to have a negative response to his message?
o What advice would you give him to improve his message? Make sure to explain your answer
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!