Week 5 discussion: entrepreneurial finance and accounting week 6
· Distinguish between financing and accounting.
· Explain debt and equity financing and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
· Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of bootstrapping.
Each week you will be asked to reflect and respond in a Discussion Board forum. Your contribution to the topic should be clear, complete, and accurate. This assignment also requires that you read the answers posted by your classmates and respond to at least one of those postings. You are required to meet the following guidelines.
· Develop a detailed response using APA format (in-text citation, reference list) and utilizing at least one credible resource.
· Post your initial response by Wednesday, Nov 17th by 11:59pm
· Post feedback responding to a classmates post by Saturday, Nov 20th by 11:59pm
After completing the assigned readings (Chapter 9: Entrepreneurial Finance and Accounting ) answer the following discussion questions.
1. Outline the difference between financing and accounting and discuss and example that explains the difference.
2. How do funding requirements differ in each stage (seed, early, mature) of a company’s lifecycle and why?
3. What are some of the sacrifices you could see yourself having to make to bootstrap your potential business?
Initial response should be at least 150 words for the discussion post and no less than 100 words for the classmate’s response.
INITIAL RESPONSE IS DUE WEDNESDAY BEFORE MIDNIGHT, WHICH IS TOMORROW AND CLASSMATES POST IS DUE SATURDAY.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!