Write a paper | CYB\100 | University of Phoenix
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the organization you chose in the Week 1 discussion, “Key Components of an Information System as Related to the Cyber Domain,” is looking for more information on the cyber domain in hopes of determining the organization’s cybersecurity needs. As a cybersecurity consultant, you believe you can provide the CIO with the information he needs.
Using Microsoft® Word, write a 1- to 2-page communication to the CIO of the organization. Provide an overview of the following in your letter:
- A definition of the cyber domain and its key components or aspects. The cyber domain encompasses cybersecurity, a discipline that involves the following:
- Securing computer information, communications systems, networks, infrastructures, assets
- Protecting them against damage, unauthorized use, modification, exploitation
- The components of an information system, elaborating on the similarities to the cyber domain
- An approach to implementing information security for the organization you chose and how that approach could be expanded to the larger cyber domain
- The systems development life cycle compared to the cyber domain life cycle
- The components of the threat environment for the organization you chose, including an argument that a threat to the organization is also a threat to the larger domain
Include citations as necessary in APA format.
Select the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
How it Works
It only takes a couple of minutes to fill in your details, select the type of paper you need (essay, term paper, etc.), give us all necessary information regarding your assignment.
Once we receive your request, one of our customer support representatives will contact you within 24 hours with more specific information about how much it'll cost for this particular project.
After receiving payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card – we begin working on your detailed outline, which is based on the requirements given by yourself upon ordering.
Once approved, your order is complete and will be emailed directly to the email address provided before payment was made!